PAINS OF LOVE( Base on Experience ) Tears of Blood Fall From my Broken Heart. I Never thought we Would be Apart


When you held me you said "forever"
.
Now that you're gone I know you meant "never"
Saying you love me with that look in your eye
And that was a cold hearted lie Your tender touch, a soft k!ss
Two things about you I will miss
As I sit here thinking about you
My face is w!et with tears past due
I should've cried a long time ago
But I loved you so I know they say love is blind
But I had only you on my mind
A hurt so deep it cuts like a knife
But wounds heal and I'll go on with my life
.
You told me " me and you forever"
But why you left me.
You promise " marr!age is the goal"
You said " I can't do without you but you're now doing without me"
You said " only me own your 'P' but someone d!gging it now.
.
All your promise unfulfilled
Chai , you left me with heavy heart
When I truly you.
Always gonna continue loving you honey.

Comments

Popular Posts